Upon re-opening, the following practices will be implemented to keep you safe...
- As of June 15, 2021, masks are no longer required.
- We use hospital grade cleaning solutions. All our cleaning products contain ingredients that are approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use against COVID-19 and numerous other infectious bacteria and viruses.
- All equipment will be thoroughly cleaned prior to use.
- We ask that everyone practices social distancing at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in multiple locations around the studio. Clients will be asked to sanitize their hands before and after class with sanitizer provided or if preferred, their own personal sanitizer. We encourage everyone to use hand sanitizer multiple times during their visit.
- Hospital Grade equipment sanitizing wipes will be offered to clients to wipe off their own personal machine before and after class.
- All high-touch surfaces, floors and bathrooms will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Appropriate air filters and an air purifier have been placed in the studio.
- We will be asking clients to wait outside of workout area until previous class has exited and the transitional cleaning has been completed.
- Clients have the option to use masks and gloves in class.
- CLEAN grip socks are required. No exceptions.
- Please do not come to class if you are experiencing symptoms including fever, sore throat, loss of sense and smell.
Please be aware that there may be changes in the class schedule to accommodate our new policies.
As always, we value your suggestions and concerns, so please don't hesitate to reach out.